Sony digital Voice Recorder
Reserve this Item
Easily record important lectures for your students with the ICD-P620 digital voice recorder. When you're finished recording, let the COE convert the recordings to the mp3 format and publish them to iTunes U for your students to access for future reference. Features include:
- PC Compatible via USB - Quickly and easily transfer your audio files to a computer for further procesing or archiving.
- 512MB3 Built-in Flash Memory - Available on the integrated circuit chip, which may be recorded over and used again with distortion-free clarity.
- Over 261 Hours2 Recording Time in LP Mode - LP Mode gives you plenty of time to record everything you need.
- 3 Recording Modes2 - Chosse the quality of recording depending on how much tim eyou need. Long Play(LP) 261h 45m, Standard Play(SP) 159h 20m and High Quality(HQ) 59h 45m.
- 4 Message Folders - Keep your voice files organized. The 4 message folders can be used for different applications, such as business memos, correspondence, personal reminders and more.
- Large LCD Display - Easily shows the number of messages recorded, recording length, date, time and battery power remaining.
- Single Function Buttons - Access any of the digital voice recorder functions using the ergonimic buttons that make controlling the unit easy.
- Digital VOR (Voice Operated Recording) - save valuable recording time. VOR stops the recording during silent pauses then begins recording again without missing a single syllable becasue of the digital buffer.
- Selectable Microphone Sensitivity (Hi/Lo) - Record different situations, from group meetings to individuals, more effectively.
- Date and Time Stamp - let's you see the day and time you recorded your message on.
- Voice Recorder and case
- Sony digital Microphone
- User Manual
Reserve this Item
Last Updated: Sep 23rd, 2011