Dual Enrollment Adjunct Training
Training Topics Include:
- PAWS overview. The two main tools we use are the gradebook and attendance tools. The instructors are required to send their gradebook and attendance roster over to their department chair at the end of the semester.
- The Southwest Portal-This is where you will submit your midterm and final grades, complete attendance reporting, and access your college email among other things. This is where you will have access to your paystub (if applicable) and employee information.
- You will break out into department level training. For those teaching ACAD, see session information below.
ACAD 1100 Training and Orientation
This session is designed for all instructors who wish to teach ACAD 1100 Academic Success Seminar. Completion of this training and orientation session is required before a faculty member can be assigned to teach the course. This session is especially recommended for those who wish to teach ACAD 1100 for dual-enrollment.
Agenda June 26th
10:00-10:10 AM Welcome
Last Day of Attendance (LDA)
Academic Progress Reports (APR)
Southwest Portal Overview
- Acknowledging Contracts
- Faculty Self Service (Summary Class List, LDA, APR)
- Employee (Banner Id)
- Advisor Track Early Alerts
End of Semester Wrap-up
- Copy of Gradebook
- Attendance Roster
- Submitting Final Grades (Due Dates)
- Final Exam Schedule
12:30pm- 2:00pm Break Out Sessions
Last Updated: 6/13/2019
7/11/2019, Presented by Jennifer Townes
6/26/2019, Presented by Julie Fournier, Jennifer Townes