Teaching Methods to ‘Captivate’ Your Students
Participants will be introduced to Adobe Captivate and the basics of how to use this program to grow their instructional toolbox. After attending this presentation, participants will:
- understand the basics of how Captivate can be used in course instruction
- identify how faculty can use Captivate as tutorials to learn new concepts and skills
- learn the fundamentals of how to begin using Captivate
- Presenter: Gary Shockley, Marguerite Coltharp
- Date: Thu, 8/16/2012
- From: 1:30 p.m.
- To: 3:30 p.m.
- Campus: Macon
- Location: ML Instructional Support - Room 234
- Remaining Seats: 6
- Last Updated: 6 years, 7 months ago.
Registration for this section is no longer available.