Developing Learning Communities: Faculty Collaboration and Student Cohorts
A round-table discussion will provide information on the Southwest General Education Certificate Program. Theoretical and practical information will be shared on learning communities and the establishment of and effectiveness of faculty collaboration and student cohorts. The following topics will be addressed:
- The TBR Initiative
- Southwest General Education Certificate Program and Student Cohorts
- Faculty Collaboration
- Choosing colleagues for collaboration
- Dividing the workload
- Working with Southwest Student Cohorts
- Learning Communities
- Presenter: Evelyn Little, Mary Pratt, Barbara Roseborough, Marcia Hunter, Shannon Little, Verneta Boone, Leslie Mathis
- Date: Thu, 8/16/2012
- From: 10:30 a.m.
- To: 11:30 a.m.
- Campus: Macon
- Location: MAC 179
- Remaining Seats: 20
- Last Updated: 6 years, 10 months ago.
Registration for this section is no longer available.