A Sip of MERLOT
Presented by: Jane Moore, Cathy Swift
- Avg. Rating: 4.3/5.0
- Number of Evaluations: 7
- The time allotted for the workshop was appropriate.
- The content of the workshop was applicable.
- The instructor was responsive to participants
- The instructor demonstrated thorough knowledge and understanding of the topic
- I would recommend this workshop to other faculty.
- The instructors
- Before this workshop I'd never heard of merlot except as the wine. Now I am a member and plan to do the training to become a reviewer.
- The demonstration of the web site was the best part.
- Resources are useful.
- Interesting discussion connerning online teaching and learning materials.
- Check out the SKYPE first
- No, i don't have any suggestions to improve it. I thought the presenters did a wonderful job and certainly piqued my interest in it.
- The sound system made it difficult.
- Organize it better. Provide a handout of how to use it.
- Office 2016
- No, but i do hope this workshop will be presented again for my colleagues who may have missed it. I have told a couple of my colleagues about it.
- Technology courses in Office 365 are always needed covering all areas such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- No suggestions