Wrapping up the Semester
Presented by: Jennifer Townes
- Avg. Rating: 5/5.0
- Number of Evaluations: 6
- The time allotted for the workshop was appropriate.
- The content of the workshop was applicable.
- The instructor was responsive to participants
- The instructor demonstrated thorough knowledge and understanding of the topic
- I would recommend this workshop to other faculty.
- I appreciated the compassionate way the instructor explained and then demonstrated whatever question asked with each of us as needed.
- It helps me to keep up with any changes. I always need a refresher.
- The professor for this course was very knowledgeable, helpful, and gave personal attention.
- Dr. Townes was very polite and willing to help regardless of the questions being asked.
- The instructor was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I felt MUCH better about the end of the semester processes once I left class.
- The knowledge of the presenter, Dr. Towns.
- The only suggestion would be to offer more of these sessions throughout the coming semesters and not only as a rap-up seesion.
- No, provided we keep the same professor.
- If possible, make available podcasts that you can upload from anywhere and not have to come to a campus.
- I suggest this workshop be given early in the semester.
- As stated above more sessions on all expected teacher functions throughout the semesters to come.
- Review/refresher of the same course.
- Best practices
- Just more on helping new adjuncts get acquainted to Southwest
- More of the same.